An American in Ulsan

An electronic account of the life and times of the author as EFL instructor outside of Ulsan, South Korea.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Student Showcase

Friday was my majimak kareuchineun nal, a.k.a. my last day of teaching in Korea. Tomorrow, I'll be posting the FINAL post from An American in Ulsan, but for today I present to you (dear reader) my students on their last day with me as their teacher. Since it was game day anyway, I decided to have a snack party for all of my classes (and even some of the ones that aren't mine) and a pizza party for a couple others. It's amazing how much the make-up of my classes has changed over the year, but some have been there since the beginning. It was nice to have them tell me that they'll miss me, even the bad ones!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I just found your blog. I think I lived somewhat close to you in Ulsan. I hope you have many more pictures somewhere. I would love to see them. Do you have a link?

9/24/2007 03:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY goodness.
Way too cute!!!

It's so crazy because it was only what, about three months ago that I was there and already some of the kids are looking so much older and different! Awww these are great.
Good luck Stevie!

-Jess

9/24/2007 11:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just recently came across your blog, I wish I would have found sooner because it's such a well written one. Anyways, I hope you continue blogging after you leave Korea and if you do continue will it be on this blog or another one?

9/26/2007 07:18:00 PM  
Blogger TSF in Ulsan said...

1: I do have more pictures of Ulsan and my life there, but they aren't published on the net (Flickr, Fotki, etc.). Where did you live in Ulsan?

2: I know, Jessica, I will miss those little kids a lot. It was nice to be universally loved for just one day, even if I did resort to bribery, hahaha.

3: Sorry Trevor, this is the end of the line for me. I'll leave the blog up for a while, but as for new posts there won't be any. It's up to someone else now to document life in Ulsan. Maybe when I return I'll start this back up again. But thanks for the compliment and for reading!

9/26/2007 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home