An American in Ulsan

An electronic account of the life and times of the author as EFL instructor outside of Ulsan, South Korea.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Batman

Who are you Batman? These tags can be found all over Ulsan. I've seen them in at least four different locations in Mugeodong, Samsandong and Seongnamdong. This particular one is in one of the many alleys of Seongnamdong, near the Indian restaurant. Clearly, it is done with a stencil, but I wonder whether it is the work of a collective of graffiti artists, a lone tagger, or maybe some sort of advertising firm. Actually, there isn't much graffiti in Ulsan at all; I can't say that I've seen anything memorable, and there certainly aren't any murals or anything. I guess "Batman," whoever he/she is, will remain just another of Ulsan's mysteries.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's an ad for night club.
batman is like touter's nickname
I'm charlie by the way

9/29/2007 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger TSF in Ulsan said...

Thank you Charlie! The mystery has been solved at last!

9/30/2007 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home