An American in Ulsan

An electronic account of the life and times of the author as EFL instructor outside of Ulsan, South Korea.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

View From The Top

I haven't posted any pictures in a while, so I thought I would put up this view of Cheonsang from the summit of Munsu-san that I snapped during my hike yesterday. Unfortunately, it was a very hazy morning and so this picture of Ulsan is difficult to see:














On a clearer day, one can literally see the entire city, all the way to the beach and Daewangam. I can't wait until the leaves start changing colors in earnest. So far, it's been spotty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great site. lived in that city for 3 years..... man, it brought back some great memories

10/15/2006 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home