An American in Ulsan

An electronic account of the life and times of the author as EFL instructor outside of Ulsan, South Korea.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

At Play on the Corner

I've been meaning to get this photo ever since I moved here, and I finally did! These youngsters are playing some sort of Street Figther-like video game outside of a convenience store. I almost never walk by here without seeing someone playing the game. Outdoor video games and those mechanical claw contraptions seem to be everywhere, although I've been told that the latter are often rigged so as to make it impossible to ever retrieve a prize. Speaking of rigging games, Korea is currently embroiled in the "Sea Story" scandal, which goes to show that Billy Carters and Roger Clintons exist everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home